Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Secret Facebook group

Does anyone have the link please? Thanks. 

Re: Secret Facebook group

• Options
    I would like it as well if someone has it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Met DH 10.10.10-- Surgery 05.20.11 removal of left ovary/fall tube due to tumor-- Married DH 04.14.12-- First bfp 09.05.12 -- EDD 05.08.13-- Preeclampsia took my angel at 31 weeks 03.07.13-- Currently trying for our rainbow!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Is there a secret group?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I saw it posted when I was still a lurker.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Met DH 10.10.10-- Surgery 05.20.11 removal of left ovary/fall tube due to tumor-- Married DH 04.14.12-- First bfp 09.05.12 -- EDD 05.08.13-- Preeclampsia took my angel at 31 weeks 03.07.13-- Currently trying for our rainbow!
  • Options
    I would really like to be a member because with working and keeping up around the house I'm mostly only on facebook anymore for a little bit here and there...
    Pregnant after 1 miscarriage and 1 late loss. Due July 20, 2013. I am on daily Lovenox injections after finding out I have MTHFR deficiency and Homocystinuria. I hope with this treatment we will bring home a baby this time. I believe in you, Nugget.
    BabyFetus Tickerimage

I am a mother to an angel baby boy, born still at almost 39 weeks gestation on January 23, 2013image

• Options
    me too.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the group owner has to invite you to it being that it's a secret/private group. Which means you'll haveto find out who the owner is and send them a request to be invited in to it.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    XathXath member

I can't invite you to the secret one because I'm not an admin, but there's another private one started a few months ago.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/349914188452419/ 

I'll post on the secret one that people here are looking to join too. 

Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

TICKER RAINBOW BABY PIC WARNING 

Hey all, I haven't posted on here in forever since I am normally only on FB.

If you'd like added you have to be invited to the group by a member and you have to be their friend.

If you aren't friends on FB with any members here you can request me and I will add you to the group.  I can delete you from my list if you like after adding you to the group.  PM me with your FB name if you want me to add you :)  

Again, anyone can invite you to the group if you are already on their friends list and they are in the group.  Then we can approve it.  I will make sure to pop over and check my PM's for the next couple of days.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"