Adoption
Options

Sibling Adoption Update

Hi, all!  I know it's been forever, but I just wanted to update that everything did go through with adopting DDs biological sister.  C was born on March 22nd and placed with us at the hospital.  I haven't been around much, because we have had the most hectic month of our lives.  We moved across the country during the adoption, and the girls and I spent a few weeks living with my parents.  We are in our new house now as a family of four, though, and things are great! 

For thos who didn't see my first post, we were contacted by our agency asking if we would accept placement of DD's biological sister about 3 weeks before she was due.  This was completely unexpected, and we were not seeking to adopt again right now.  We somehow (miraculously!) were able to get our home study done and come up with the funds for the agency in time.  Now it feels as if this was always what we were supposed to do, and we couldn't feel more blessed.  I saw a few posts from others who are in similar situations with biological siblings, so I'm looking forward to sharing experiences with you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicbr>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sibling Adoption Update

• Options
    Congratulations!

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Options

OMG yes one of those people is me! We are hoping to adopt our son's bio sibling due in July, when our son will be 16 or 17 months. Sounds similar to your age gap?

CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you! You seem to still be alive and I take it from your

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats, momma!

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    Congratulations!
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"