Georgia Babies

Build a bear birthday party

Has anyone been to one or hosted? Which location? What did you think? There is no party room if I understand correctly. How was cake etc. handled?

Re: Build a bear birthday party

• We've been to a party at Build a Bear for a friend of my DD's. It was fun and the kids loved it, but there is no party room. The party was relatively short, like 1 hour. At this party they just gave out goodie bags at the end and sent cupcakes to school the next day. I've heard that some people use the food court area and have cake/cupcakes/pizza etc there instead.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • My niece had one a few years ago. It was so chaotic!! But my SIL invited like 15 kids plus parents so there were a lot of people. They did Chickfila and cake in the mall food court they were able to reserve tables.

ETA: the party was at the town center location in Kennesaw.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We did my daughter's 3rd bday there and it was great. We had ours at Town Center Mall. We ended up doing ice cream sundaes in the food court instead of cake. We bought cups of soft serve from CFA and I brought all kinds of toppings. My husband staked out tables in the food court together, decorated and got the ice cream and set up toppings. It turned out great. I was worried about budget b/c the animals at BAB vary in price, plus I couldn't afford accessories for everyone, but it wasn't an issue. The host showed them the animals within the budget. No one got accessories even though they could have and just paid. I would recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"