Cleveland Babies
Options

Info for mom moving to Cleveland area?

Hi! My DH has been offered a job that would move us to the Avon area of Cleveland suburbs. I'm having trouble finding info about the area, as far as shopping, natural food stores, things to do with a toddler, preschools, etc. 

I also need recommendations for weekly hotels or cheap apartments where my H could stay during the week until we can buy a house over there. TIA! 

Re: Info for mom moving to Cleveland area?

• Options

Avon is a good area. Good schools so you should be happy there. I am not familiar with the apartments there - but close by there is a place called Evergreen Farms. I used to work for the management company who builds/runs them. I live in a different complex they own in North Royalton.

As for activities you will be close to Westlake, Ohio. That is a very cool area. The shopping area called Crocker Park will be your friend :-) There is a Trader Joes there. Also, in Westlake there is a Gymboree Music and Play. I take my DD to the one in a different suburb closer to me. 

I hope this helps :-D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I grew up in Avon and love it so much! We can't wait to buy a house there. They have a place called the Avon Commons which has a Heinens, Target, Old Navy and a couple smaller stores like payless, ect. There are a lot of parks, a Little Gym and tons of sidewalks to take a toddler. The only present hotel is off of 611, and I know there's an extended stay in Westlake. As far as preschool I HIGHLY recommend Lauras Learning Treehouse. I went there as a child and Ms. Laura has watched my son in her home since 6 weeks old. Her daughter now runs the center. Inbox me if you have any questions! :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"