Secondary IF

New here

I'm 38 and TTC again thru IVF.. I have a DS whom is 21months old.. I have my retrieval tomorrow and was just curious how many follicles you had at your retrieval.. I have 7 which is what I had last time and it only took one and it worked..

Re: New here

• Welcome and best of luck with your ET. I had 18 follicles but I was over stummulated and had OHSS. I do not recommend to have that many. 

Best of luck!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I remember they retrieved 12 eggs with my IVF and 8 fertilized.  I can't remember how many follicles they told me I had before I went in.  I think they thought it was fewer.  Good luck!
    TTC #3 (#1 for DH) since September 2011. DX: Unexplained infertility with possible cervical factor. May 2012 did clomid with IUI - BFN August 2012 IUI #2 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN September 2012 IUI #3 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN October 2012 IUI #4 w/ follistim/letrozole - BFN November/December 2012 IVF/ICSI #1 Retrieved 12 eggs, 8 fertilized. Transferred 1 beautiful embryo and 5 made it to freeze. Got my BFP! January 2013 u/s showed empty gestational sac. FET cycle April 2013.  Transferred 2 5 day embryos.  BFP!!!!!  2 heartbeats!!!!  EDD:  12/27/13
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't done IVF yet but good luck and welcome!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Thanks everyone!! I'm so nervous and acting like I've never done this before!! I love having people who understand..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"