Babies: 3 - 6 Months

EBF Reflux Moms

Have any of you tried going dairy free or adjusting your diet in any way? Pedi says LO doesn't have the skin sensitivities common with an allergy or intolerance so she's not convinced its necessary. Any babies have a mpi intolerance with no skin issues?

Re: EBF Reflux Moms

• Is the BFing going well? LO showed some signs of dairy intolerance (green stools, twice with blood, fussy/gassy and lots of spitting up) that turned out to be an oversupply issue. She was getting too much foremilk. Once I worked through it all the symptom
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes BF is going well. Stools are yellow/orange with mucous which two pedis have told me is normal. Then just regular reflux symptoms and bad sleep patterns. No skin issues and only fusses while being put down for a nap. I guess hats why pedi doesn't think
  • Loading the player...
  • I eliminated dairy for 2 weeks when she was around 3 months old and nothing changed. It has been an issue when we've used gentle formula too. She never really showed specific symptoms of dairy intolerance it just seems to be general reflux. We just starte

• Zantac and holding upright managed her reflux well, so I did not alter my diet. We had two weeks of mucuosy green poops and I was ready to cut out dairy but the pedi wasn't concerned and didn't think she had an allergy. I decided that since she was not un
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"