Preemies

Micro moms - what type of delivery?

I am wondering what types of deliveries you had & if there is anything you would change? There's no "plan" for my delivery right now, we'll just have to see how things look when the time comes. She is head down & I don't anticipate that she'll move because I have very little fluid. I had a c/s with my first & then ended up with a VBAC with our second at almost 23 wks. There was really nothing that could be done to save Eli but I am sure that his rapid, breech delivery didn't help the situation. 

Obviously we'll do whatever is safest in that moment but I'm also nervous that things will progress as rapidly as they did last time. It would just be great to hear your delivery experiences & if there was any complication as a result.

Thank you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Micro moms - what type of delivery?

• I had DD vaginally at almost 24 weeks. I think some of the methods of delivery might be connected to the reason for early delivery. Mine was spontaneous pre-term labor, so there was no emergency in trying to get her out as fast as possible.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBostonKisses2:
    I didn't have a micro, but they treated her like one because of the IUGR for her GA.  I had very low fluid
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKatFCo:
    I had DD vaginally at almost 24 weeks. I think some of the methods of delivery might be connected to the reason for ea
  • I had an emergency C Section because I had severe pre-e and HELLP, they couldn't wait for an induction, also Baby A was breech.  I would have changed everything about it.  The whole nine hours from entering the hospital until the C Section wa

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • my micro was footlong breech.  Morning of delivery she scooted and was frank breech, but upon exam (7.5cm.. yikes! if she was still footlong she would have fallen out)  we thought that she was head down and we went down to L&D for  a

mom to V; 25 weeker born at 1lb 7oz
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

www.virginiakkent.blogspot.com

• I had my 26 weeker vaginally after a very fast (2 hour or so) active labor.  I walked into the hospital 4cm dilated, and he was born a couple of hour later - there was nothing they could do to stop my labor at that point.  It progressed too q

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • imagemcarter127:

imageKatF
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I delivered my son vaginally at 24 weeks 3 days. I was in and out of two different hospitals and my OB's office several times in the days leading up to his birth because I was having contractions and leaking fluid, but the hospitals and OB kept telling

• DrRxDrRx member

My daughter was born after I started bleeding and developed an infection after being on hospital bedrest for 24 days.  I had pPROM'd, they suspect, around 21 or 22 weeks.  She was born at 26w2d and we did a cs because she was transverse.&nbsp

TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
  • DS was born at 26 weeks via csection due to fetal distress...heart rate decels.

I had two previous sections plus it was emergency. Thankfuly I was able to have a spinal and stay awake even though it was emergency.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I had an emergency c-section at 26 weeks, 1 day. Because of the issues Josh was having there wasn't another option. Hoping to try for VBAC next time. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"