Pre-School and Daycare

Pottery Barn Kids worth it?

I am looking to buy DD bedroom furniture at PBK. For those with their furniture is it worth it? I'm thinking of getting a bed with trundle. The trundle stays more to the ground vs popping up. Thoughts?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pottery Barn Kids worth it?

• Well I'm haven't had our furniture really long enough to review it, but we just for our PBK furniture delivered on Saturday. We ordered the Madeline collection full bed and extra wide dresser and I love it. The quality seems great and I love how it look
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I rarely shop at PBK because there's not one near me.  I occasionally go with family to an outlet mall that has one, and I have bought some bedding there.  It's good quality.  However, my kids sleep on captain's beds from good ol' Wal-ma

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Catalina beds and they're nice and sturdy. They were on sale and I had a coupon. There's no way I would have bought them full price though. Ditto pp about Walmart's furniture. Some of it is great quality. Is there anything else you're looking
  • I got DD"s furniture at JCP. A lot of times they have PBK knockoffs for a fraction of the cost.
    imageimage
  • imageLSU628:
    I got DD"s furniture at JCP. A lot of times they have PBK knockoffs for a fraction of the cost.
    </BLOCKQUOTE
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I personally think PBK is way too overpriced.  The quality is fine, but so are many other brands, at a fraction of the cost.  I personally can find a lot more to spend my money on than a bedroom set that looks great in catalogs, but will never l
  • Thanks everyone! I ended up getting a bed from PBK on a great sale.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have lots of pottery barn furniture in our house, including my son's bedroom set... LOVE it!  It is really great quality. Solid, doesnt scuff easily and will last a really long time.
  • I disagree, my son's room really does look like a PBK ad, when all toys are put away.  That is the key, he is a 4 year old who doesnt always like to put away his millions of toys, but it is super super cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"