Georgia Babies
Options

Double Strollers

I'm looking for recomendations on a double stroller.  We'll be using it for walks around the neighborhood, trips to Disney, shopping, etc.  Won't be much jogging but maybe a little. 

Is the City Mini or Bob worth the extra money?  Thanks for the help!

Re: Double Strollers

• Options
    If you are not planning on doing much running I would get the City Mini.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We LOVE our City Mini Double. My husband even jogs with it and doesn't have any problems. We've taken it on many trips without any issues and the boys are comfy and often sleep in it since both sides recline. 
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely the city mini!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    I had the double bob but I ran with it as well as used it for all outdoor activities including trips to Disney. Since we have to have 2 strollers now at disney we rent one and bring our city select (used as a single down there). We rented a double city mi
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    City mini double. The bobs are too bulky if you're not using for jogging IMO.

• Options
    I had a single City Mini and the storage space stinks!!! The double is the same. If you don't need a jogging stroller, I love my Joovy Scooter X2!! Amazing storage, huge canopy, maneuvers easily, and its under 200 dollars!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"