Georgia Babies
Options

Stroller wheel repair?

The airline damaged my new MacLaren Volo umbrella stroller last September and I haven't heard back from them about repairing it. One of the back wheels got stuck in the conveyor belt and it's wobby now, makes noise and doesn't go straight. The MacLaren repair center is in Florida and if I ship it there, shipping plus repair will cost the same as just buying a new stroller.

Does anyone know of any places around here that will repair strollers? I tried the bike shop but they only repair inflatable tires, not wheel parts.

I really don't want to buy a new stroller but we're traveling in June and our 3 yr old son will not be able to handle walking around too much. Thanks in advance!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: Stroller wheel repair?

• Options
    kegkeg member
    I'm not sure, but my first call would be to New Baby Products because I'm guessing they would know...or at least know who to ask. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    New Baby Products has told me they repair items that they sold there. So I'm sure for a fee they'd repair yours since they sell Maclarens!
    Our Photo Site
    James - July 4, 2010
    Sam - June 21, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought it at Babies R Us but I'll call NBP to see what they say, thanks! And next time I'm buying the store warranty. I could have just exchanged it for a new one! Oh well...
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

imageNozzeFS:
    New Baby Products has told me they repair items that they sold there. So I'm sure for a fee they'd repair yours since
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"