Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

5 Thing Thursday

I only have 1 question this week... the rest are yours.

1) In light of the constant asking of what to get their guy... what is the best present that you've ever gotten from your wife/fiance/girlfriend/baby momma (aside from a baby)?

2-5 are you guys.

Re: 5 Thing Thursday

• Options

1) In light of the constant asking of what to get their guy... what is the best present that you've ever gotten from your wife/fiance/girlfriend/baby momma (aside from a baby)?

We typically don't spend much on each other as a rule, but

• Options
    PrimePrime member

When we were engaged my wife gave me my first homebrew kit

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  She booked a Florida vacation for my 30th birthday last year.  Since we don't really spend a lot on each other it was a truly exceptional gift.  

2.  My wife is going on 20 weeks on Tuesday so we are almost halfway through

• Options
    PrimePrime member
    imagefutant462:

3.   I'm pretty sure his name will be Everett Richard Burns.  Both of our Dad's are Richard's so it

• Options
    imagePrime:
    imagefutant462:</str

• Options

1) A house to move back to when I left my job in Oklahoma (without another job waiting).  She bought a house right before I quit my job and came back to Ohio which was close to my birthday.

2) We don't usually spend a lot of money on present

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Aside from my awesome Maddoxman, my amazing wife made me a collage of my Dad for xmas 2011 he passed Oct 2011. It was honestly the most heartfelt thing I have ever received. Edited because of fat fingers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"