Pre-School and Daycare

Sleeping arrangements

Anyone sleep on different levels than your kids?   We have a new baby one the way, so I am trying to figure out how to shuffle rooms to make room for the all kids. 
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sleeping arrangements

• rsd12rsd12 member
    We did in our first house. Master was on the 1st floor. Kids bedrooms upstairs. Baby slept in our room for 4 to 6 months. I actually did not mind at all.

We are now all on the same floor, and the boys are a little older.. so it works out ver
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • imagersd12:
    Master was on the 1st floor. Kids bedrooms upstairs. Baby slept in our room for 4 to 6 months. I actually did not mind
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We still have a video monitor on in her room and a nob cover on the door. I always let her know once the door is shut at night if she needs me just ask I can hear her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 2Gma2Gma member
    Yes.  We have a split level 2 bedrooms up, 2 downstairs.  When baby #2 was born we had her sleep in our room until 4 mo old.  Then moved 2.5 yr old sister downstairs with video monitor/knob/window lock and the baby into nursery.  It wa
    DD#1 5 years DD#2 3 years
  • Boys are downstairs on the other side of the house and we are up.  We use a video monitor.  They decided on their own to share a room so we can't lock DS2 in.  That is kind of a pain.  The boys slept in our closet when they were babies
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Our master is on the main floor and the kids are upstairs. I have never minded it. Let's face it, you are either woken up wide awake or you are basically sleep walking in the middle of the night, so a few extra steps don't matter too much. And I have been
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We also have a video monitor and LOVE it! It's mostly kept in my two year old's room unless my son is sick and then we put it in his room.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We currently have DS upstairs and the master is down. DD will be in the 2nd downstairs room.

DS is just over 3 and has been upstairs since last summer. He scoots down on his butt when he comes downstairs and we have

• We have two bedrooms (incl the master) downstairs & 3 upstairs. Boys rooms are both upstairs. They slept in a co-sleeper in our room for the first 4 & 3 months respectively before moving upstairs. I didn't have a video monitor the first time but d

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"