Secondary IF
Options

pregnancy announcements stink

A good friend just broke the news tonight. She's pregnant with number 2 her first is 18 months younger than DD. She has been extremely supportive of me and I want to just be happy for her, but... there's a part of me that's just jealous and I can't help it. :-(
DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

Re: pregnancy announcements stink

• Options
    I totally get where you're coming from, and It's completely normal. When we had DS there was us and 5 other couples (close friends of DH's from HS) that were all pregnant at the same time (our kids were all born within 6 mo of each other). 4 of them had b
  • Options

imageLuckyu317:
    I totally get where you're coming from, and It's completely normal. When we had DS there was us and 5 other couples
    DD conceived naturally in 2009.  TTC #2 since August 2010.  Praying for guidance as we decide what's next.

When the world says, "Give up,"

Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

~Author Unknown

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear ya :(. There's a bunch of kids in my mom's group around DD's age and most of them have a younger sibling so I'm used to being lapped but now one of them announced #3 is on the way. Ugh. I mean I'm really happy for everyone but they are constant rem
    Me 38, DH 34 Missed M/C 10/08 at 10 weeks DD born 8/09, TTC#2 since Jan 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"