November 2012 Moms
Options

NO LNCI LAST NIGHT???

Was there no LNCI last night?!?! That's a good sign!!! Benjamin was up for his 2:00 feeding which was taken care of by hubby. He was still awake watching TV. So did everyone's LO STTN? It must be all this talk of sleep training!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NO LNCI LAST NIGHT???

• Options
    I was up for a bit!  But to be honest I RARELY do the LNCI anyway, but that still a good sign!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We were up at 2 too, but it was such a quick halfasleep 10 mins that we didn't even do a diaper change... Which led to a lovely leak this morning... Oops.
    kids with flags
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Unfortunately, I think my LO is going through the 4 month wakeful at 5 months (ha!). He thinks it's party time at around 2am. I had just crawled into bed at midnight but DH had been sleeping since 7:45 so he got up. But then DH woke me up at 2:30 frust

• Options

Pffts D did not sleep through the night. However, I did not have to pick him up to soothe him all night. Paci and lovie and patting seemed to do the trick last night. I hope it sticks. So Yay! 

He was really gassy and I think I'm going to h

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    I don't want to jinx it, but we are on night 3 of only 1 wakeup. No sleep training here, he just seems to have dropped the 4 AM feeding on his own. I hope it lasts...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Jaws up several times. I came on to read the LNCI but was too tired to try to type in my phone. I was hoping others were getting sleep though since there was none.
  • Options

:(

I was up...a lot.

I hate posting from my phone, so I never (or extremely rarely) check-in. LO went to bed REALLY early, so I only expected a nap, then up for an hour or so, then bed...buuuuuut, he hit the hay at 8 (instead of 9-9:30), a

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"