Georgia Babies

Maternity Consignment?

Het ladies, I was wondering if anyone could recommend consignment store around Atlanta area with a great selection in maternity clothes... I am trying to be budget friendly with my own attire so I can spend more on baby things:) Please let me know i look forward to your replies

Re: Maternity Consignment?

• kegkeg member
    I think Sweet Repeats in Buckhead on Miami Circle has a good selection.  If you sign up for their email list they will occasionally send coupons too. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• tadpoles
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am actually selling all of my maternity clothes if you are interested in dealing direct. Most of my stuff is size M/8. I do have some size L pants. I have stuff for all seasons both work and casual. Let me know if you are interested. Smanoles at yahoo.
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
  • I have a bunch of casual spring/summer maternity items that I am going to sell. Mostly size small. Email me if you're I interested and I can send you pictures.
    Brittanymorrow at comcast dot net
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, yes, yes! I found the cutest store just the other day! It's in Suwanee and is called Babies and Bellies and they sell BOTH new and preowned maternity and baby clothing. They even carry designer maternity brands. It's a really awesome place!
  • You are so awesome!!!! I will make sure to stop there this weekend! Thank you
  • marrieditalian---Thank you I appreciate that, but I am currently buying small. I went to the stores and realized the mediums there are too big for me. I usually am an extra small in clothing, and the smalls fit like a large right now.lol THank you though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"