January 2013 Moms
Options

diaper brands

We are going to have to go from size 2 to 3 pretty soon...DS is sitting right at 15 pounds. We currently use Luvs...but I've been thinking of switching. So if you have a little guy (because boys and girls are different) which brand do you prefer?

-Pampers Swaddlers

-Pampers Cruisers

-Huggies Lil Movers

I haven't heard too many great things about Pampers Dry Fit or Huggies Snug & Dry. But feel free to offer your opinions about these or about other brands such as Up&Up, Parent's Choice, etc. 

We usually purchase in bulk off of Amazon...but I'm wondering if I need to just get a small pack and see which one I like best. TIA!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: diaper brands

• Options
    We have had the best luck with pampers swaddlers sensitive. Only leaks we've had are blowouts up the back on rare occasions. With Huggies I feel like they leak a lot in thighs, no matter how much I try to fan out the ruffles. I like how pampers lay flatte
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Disclaimer I have a little girl.

Have you considered Costco brand? They're very similar to Huggies but are way less expensive. It's like 32 for a pack of 218 diapers.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

image82Sonia:
    Disclaimer I have a little girl. Have you considered Costco brand? They're very similar to Huggies but are way le

Anniversary

• Options
    Pampers Swaddlers for sure!  It also seems that the sensitive version are a teeny bit bigger than the regular swaddlers, at least they were in the NB size.  I accidentally ordered a box of Pamper's Baby Dry and besides not having the wet/dry str
  • Options
    My LO is 15 lbs as well with huge thighs. I have a giant box of pampers and in a pinch bought a package Huggies little snugglers in size 2 and they fit perfect. So much less bulky, and they seem to fit better around his thighs. It might be just the way my

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    We buy Parents Choice bc it's a lot cheaper. I can't bring myself to spend several dollars more per package when DS only wears them for a short time before they're thrown away anyways. They aren't as soft as the name brands but we've had no leaks in them
  • Options

imageMelissaRae1525:
    My LO is 15 lbs as well with huge thighs. I have a giant box of pampers and in a pinch bought a package Huggie

Anniversary

• Options
    Pampers Swaddlers for us also. We tried Huggies and had leak problems. We had to buy Pampers Dry Fit because the store was out of Swaddlers and they were very small compared to the Swaddlers in the same size. Not a fan. And like PP said, the only lea
  • Options
    [user="MelissaRae1525"].

And I swear I've heard several places that Pampers is best for girls and Huggies for boys...but now I'm failing to find any substantial claims to this theory.

Intere

• Options

I have mostly used Pampers (since that's what I received at my shower) and have had no problems. Target's Up & Up seem pretty comparable to Luvs. I was really surprised by the Parent's Choice brand.  They worked really well. I used the newborn

• Options

imageMelissaRae1525:
    My LO is 15 lbs as well with huge thighs. I have a giant box of pampers and in a pinch bought a package Huggie
    image ?/25 my chart image
  • Options

Every one in my family always told me Huggies was the best for boys. But all the boys in my family are at least 10 so when I heard pampers were better by other moms of boys still in diapers I figured something had changed and now pampers are better.</p

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FYI I noticed Pampers Swaddlers in size 2 and above are more expensive than size 1 on Amazon. We like them but too expensive and we just switched to Costco. No problems so far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    I use/used pampers for both my boys they fit the best with the least amounts of leaks and blow outs and I get lots of coupons for them however every baby is different :
  • Options
    imageMichieU79:

imagedlbrous:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"