Baby Showers
Options

My handwriting sucks.

Olivia's birthday party was a big hit yesterday!! (Pics soon)

I'm doing the Thank You notes right now and I have to say: I need to start writing in a journal or something because I used to have nice, neat, effortless handwriting but since I graduated from college and don't write regularly anymore, I have to concentrate on each stroke to make my writing legible and in a straight line.  Eek.

Anybody else see their penmanship go down hill?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My handwriting sucks.

• Options

Yup!  I think handwriting goes in a bell curve....gets progressively better until you hit your peak doing all your wedding penmenship, and then slowly starts going downhill again until you have an illegible grandma scribble.

But kudos for ge

BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    image1026pumpkin:

Yup!  I think handwriting goes in a bell curve....gets progressively better until you hit your peak doing

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My handwriting has always looked like I write with my feet.

I say bad handwriting gives thank you notes characterWink

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options

Helena, that's what I say about DH's handwriting, it's atrocious.  When he's printing, he capatilizes every letter except vowels and it's all over the place - his cursive is smushed together and looks like squiggle lines - 9/10 when

• Options
    Mine is terrible!! I'm left handed, too, so I get ink smeared all over. I grip the pen too tightly so it also hurts after writing for a while. First world problems, I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"