Homeschooling
Options

**+adamwife+**

I'm all set to be at the Homeschooling Convention! Would you like to set up a time and place to try and meet?
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: **+adamwife+**

• Options

I want to go and meet up so badly, but I don't think we're going to be able to make it this year :(

My BIL and SIL, who we would stay with, have a daughter with the flu right now and we can't chance it with a newborn in the house.  We though

• Options
    No problem! I totally understand health issues. Maybe next year! I am totally psyched about homeschooling this year. Its kind of funny tho, I invited DH to go with me, thinking he would want a day off work and a night in a hotel, but he would rather go t
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I work from home too, but only part-time.  I've decided that next year we will pretty much do school year round, but only three days a week so I don't feel like I'm rushing to get school done on my work days.  You can make it work!

DH i

• Options
    Adamwife, just wondering what type of part time work you do from home.  Would LOVE to supplement our income (and we want to homeschool) and I'm always curious what others do.
    SAHM to Eli, born 11.26.11
  • Options

imageMarymak07:
    Adamwife, just wondering what type of part time work you do from home.  Would LOVE to supplement our income

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"