November 2012 Moms
Options

4 month wakeful?

Henry was 18 lbs, 7 oz as of last week. For a while I was feeding him 6 oz every bottle, he was eating every 3 or 4 hours. He would go to sleep around 8, wake up once around 3ish and then I wake him up around 6:15 to go to daycare. He was occasionally sleeping through the night.

He seemed disinterested at the end of the bottle so I went back down to 5 oz maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago. Since then he wakes up at midnight and again at 3. Is this the 4 month wakeful or because I went down to 5 oz and he actually needed that extra ounce? He also just cut a tooth. I'm not sure if I should go back up to 6 oz.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 4 month wakeful?

• Options
    I just realized what a dumb post this is! I'll just boost him back up to 6 oz today and see if it makes a difference. I guess my mind isn't that clear this early in the morning.
  • Options
    I just meant its an easy enough experiment instead of posting on here like OMG What do I do? Lol. I'll give it a shot and if it doesn't work I have my answer!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCurlyQ284:
    I just meant its an easy enough experiment instead of posting on here like OMG What do I do? Lol. I'll give it a shot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck! I spent a few weeks experimenting with bottle amounts during our 4 month wakeful. Some days he would finish a 6 oz bottle and cry for more or want to eat in an hour again. Other days he wouldn't even finish 2 ounces at a time.

• Options
    zmosszmoss member

I had this question for my Pedi at our 4 month appt. She said that it was better to have more in the bottle and for the baby NOT to finish than to have him wanting more.

Obviously she doesn't know how I cherish LIQUID GOLD BM!

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"