Attachment Parenting
Options

Any placenta pros here?

I have a really odd question, lol ...

This morning I poas'd on a whim. I'm BFing my almost 6 month old son, but we dont really prevent since it took us so long and so much help to conceive him. Anyways, there was a faint positive. So we thought maybe we got an Easter miracle.

However, I started taking my placenta pills on Tuesday to try and battle some PP blues I was dealing with. Ive taken 1 a day since. A friend of mine asked me if it would cause a BFP on a test if I poured the contents in a glass of water and dipped a stick in that. I did, and well BFP. So my question is, anyone know if the urine BFP was from the placenta? Or could we indeed be pregnant again?
.Became a mama to my sweet little boy after 3 years of waiting and praying in October '12. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Miscarried twins from our first IUI cycle. D&C on August 14th, 2014
Second IUI cycle: BFP
Beta #1 (13dpiui): 74 Beta #2 (16dpiui): 505 Beta #3 (18dpiui): 1205
First Ultrasound- 6w2d 110BPM! Our baby has a heartbeat!!
BabyFruit Ticker
imageimage

Re: Any placenta pros here?

• Options

I don't know the answer to your question, but could you ask the person who made your placenta pills for you?

Otherwise, I guess a blood test will give you a clear answer. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options

I still have my placenta capsules. I could take a few days worth and POAS and see what happens. I know I'm not pregnant.

ETA I was slightly joking, but now I am kind of intrigued. However, I don't think it could make you produce HCG in your urine

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

I still have my placenta capsules. I could take a few days worth and POAS and see what happens. I know I'm not p

Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Options
    I've taken placenta and POAS and very much not had a positive. As pp said, taking placenta can't make your body produce hcg
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"