January 2013 Moms
Options

A funny for SAHM's

So DH sees that I am exhausted last night and he says to me, maybe we can put him in daycare 1 day a week to give you a break.  I look at him and say aw that is sweet of you.  Then he responds, well it will give you a chance to really clean the house because I know how hard it is with him.... I gave him a look and the conversation was over lol....men.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: A funny for SAHM's

• Options
    haha! sounds my SO!! too funny. 
  • Options
    Sounds like something my DH would say...

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL He totally deserved "THE" look

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh boy... lol
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    lol thats funny. It is hard keeping up.....but then again I was on bedrest for 5 months and I'm just getting caught up! Things got a little un-organized. I couldn't find anything in my kitchen when I started to cook again. lol....slowly we are getting the
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ha...my DH caught on pretty quickly that I get as much as I possibly can done during the day, but taking care of DS is a job in itself. Therefore, any comments regarding the cleanliness of our house right now are deemed inappropriate.
  • Options
    imageMrsT0514:
    Ha...my DH caught on pretty quickly that I get as much as I possibly can done during the day, but taking care of DS is a
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options
    imagechance_encounters:
    So DH sees that I am exhausted last night and he says to me, maybe we can put him in daycare 1 day a week to giv
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"