Colorado Babies

South Denver Bumps?

Just curious if there are any south Denver expectant moms getting in here! If so please reply with your due date and what part of south Denver you're in! I myself live in Littleton and I'm expecting my first child September 15th!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: South Denver Bumps?

• I'm in littleton too! Due 11/11/13 first baby!
  • I'm not expecting, my littlest is almost 10 months old. And I'm also in Littleton!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice to see there are some people in my area!

Surely Funke- How many do you have? I bet that's a roller coaster ride! I can't wait until mine is here! Big Smile

cydney&garret- How exciting! I bet you are just as anxious as I am about mine! How many weeks are you?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 2 girls, the oldest is 2.5 yrs old. My hands are full to say the least! Being a new mom is definitely an exciting time. Congratulations to the both of you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Littleton here too! Expecting my first 12/1/13! Nice to see all of you here! Anyone interested in getting together?
  • I'm in Littleton as well, expecting my first around 11/17/13.  Kinda funny that all of us are in Littleton, when there are plenty of towns south of Denver here.  Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

BFP #1: EDD 12.28.12 - MC @ 6w3d | BFP #2: EDD 11.15.13 - D&C @ 12w4d
    BFP #3
    Superbaby born 4.5.14 | Just When You Least Expect It...

• Hi Ladies, I'm in SE Aurora, the burbs in the Parker/Arapahoe road area. Due 11/22 with baby number 2!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm in the Aurora/ Parker area too. My first is due May 11th. Almost there!
    Anniversary
  • Hi there just saw this post, our first is due around 10/20/13!  We are in Littleton as well!
    Blessed everyday!!
  • I'm in Highlands Ranch, not far from Littleton! Our first is due July 14. Do you feel like there are 10 pregnant women everywhere you go?! I do sometimes!
  • Littleton-- 12/20/13!!!
  • LjabinLjabin member
    Littleton first baby is 15 months, second is due jan 2014. Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"