Georgia Babies
Options

Weekend Hourly Childcare (near Buckhead area)

My family will be visiting Atlanta within the next few weeks for a wedding (Adult only reception). I am looking for a good weekend hourly childcare facility for my 18 month old daughter. The wedding reception will be in the Buckhead area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Weekend Hourly Childcare (near Buckhead area)

• Options
    My gym, Athletic Club Northeast, offers drop off care for up to 4 hours even for non-members.  Not sure of the non-member price, I think it's around $25 or $30.  Their weekend hours are 8-6, so it may not work if the reception is in the evening.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Your hotel might offer a reliable nanny list or facility recommendation.  You could call ahead to the concierge desk and interview candidates beforehand.  Otherwise you might need to ask the bride or local family/friends for some babysitter recs
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    IMO if a bride makes her reception "adults only" then she should have a list of reliable and potentially available babysitters for guests with young children as a courtesy.
  • Options

imageebearwife:
    IMO if a bride makes her reception "adults only" then she should have a list of reliable and potentially available
  • Options

We use this center when we have Saturday evening events to attend, and we've been pleased with it. 

https://www.childslifeacademy.com/news.htm

• Options
    @Runblondie26 We have decided to look at Child's Life Academy soon as we arrive in Atlanta. I have contacted the center to get all the information. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"