January 2012 Moms

Another J13 question - bottle sizes

I've been here twice before and youladies have been very helpful, which I very much appreciate! I hope you can help me again? (I can't even promise this will be the last time. Sorry!)

I am registering for bottles. Are the four ouncers really necessary?

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

Re: Another J13 question - bottle sizes

• Well it depends if you are planning on breastfeeding and/or pumping and if you are going to be pumping at work. (at least that is where I found the one and only advantage)

I had the 4Oz bottles that I used at work when pumping. But that was the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree with PP, I barely used my 4 oz. bottles and I used the medela containers if I pumped.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I used my 4 oz ones for the first 4 months all of the time. I did use them us until 10 months on and off if I knew dd was hungary but wasnt going to eat to much. They were easier for her to start to hold on to on her own
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker .facebook_-966822808 IMG00064-20101108-0836 20120901_120106 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used the ones I was given, but when I bought my own I got 8 oz. so I didn't have to buy more bottles later.  It's not like they're harder to use or transport or anything.

Anniversary

• I used the Avent 4oz bottles for quite awhile(3-4months). The Avent pump that I used came with a bunch, so I used those and registered for a couple more for BM storage. Then he went to 8oz bottles, but once we started solids his ounces went down and we we
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"