Colorado Babies

In Colorado Springs

Hi :) im pregnant with #3 for me, #2 for him and #1 for us.  pretty excited about the next 9 months! we are due Dec 10, 2013!  Any suggestions about a OBGYN here?

Re: In Colorado Springs

• I went to the ladies in the Sisters Pavillion at the hospital off Woodmen and Powers.  I highly recommend that hospital, great facilities and nurses in L&D.

Good Luck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Depends on what you want for your birth. I was at exceptional care for women, fantastic place if you're looking for a medicated birth. I'm going natural so I switched to Dr. York and LOVE him.
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Tamera Fulller Eddins . You should look her up in google or something and read her bio. She's great and heard nothing but great things about her from people who referred me to her.
  • Welcome to the springs! I had my LO feb 4th and had an amazing experience with Blue Skies Center for Women. Both mr and mrs fowler are obgyns there and they are both wonderful! I would highly recommend them! I'm pretty sure he is the head of the ob depart
  • I go to Dr. Hovenga at the Women's Associates.  They are right down from Hancock and Pikes Peak across from the Deaf and Blind School.  She is wonderful and so are her associates.  I've had 2 babies since I've been to her.

&n

• I currently see Dr. Jaime Testa with Mount View Medical Group.  She delivers at Memorial North.  Very happy with her services and glad I see her and not just any doctor when I visit.  I've only had to see the NP twice for unscheduled visits
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageNRyan55:

imagefinkk:</st
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"