June 2012 Moms

what does ur typical night look like

my kid is still waking up like a clockwork every 2 to 3 hours.. he starts out in the crib but is in bed with us by 2am ..every single time he wakes up he wants to BF. if i dont he just throws a fit ... i am tired and it is breaking my back ... i have finally decided to night wean and preparing myself for a hard week to come..
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: what does ur typical night look like

• LO goes to bed at 9, DS as well. We do bath, lotion, and read a few books.
  • My DS still wakes up every two hours to BF. He is actually eating at those wakings, not just nursing back to sleep. I'm having a hard time getting him to nurse during the day again. He's really getting into eating (BLW) and just doesn't want to nurse a

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We co- bed which usually helps me get enough sleep, but dd has been in teething mode and so lately I have been tired.  Last night she woke up too many times to count, but she is getting a lot of teeth so I'm sure the extra nursing sessions are comfor
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We start his bedtime routine around 7:30, sometimes 7 if he's really sleepy.  He gets a bath, lotion, jammies and then a 6oz bottle.  Some nights he's passed out in my arms, and other nights I put him in his crib and he falls asleep on his ow

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• LO goes to bed at 10. We do dinner at 7, then we play in the floor until about 8. Then he gets a bath (which usually lasts 35-45 minutes), then we do lotion, bedtime diaper, pajamas. A bedtime story, a bottle, and he's usually out the second he finishes t
  • DD goes to bed at 9:30 ish and is up for the day between 9 - 10 am. She wakes up every 1-4h. I put her back in the crib every time, but if I am too exhausted, I bed share (safely).

I know that she is eating and do not plan to night wean before on

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Typically out evening routine starts with dinner at roughly 6pm. Then play time until about 7:30 and then we go for a bath. Then it is jammies, sometimes a book (usually he is so tired and cranky by this point we don't get that far, so I si
  • We still go by cues. Right now DD is starting to stay up later and sleep in longer. Dinner at 6, play until about 730. Bath routine and then feeding until shes asleep. Sometimes she falls asleep while eating and sometimes I rock her to sleep. Then I bring
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Bedtime at 7-8pm depending on cues.  First segment is 3-5 hours then he is typically up much more frequenty, every 1-2 hours.  He nurses and seems truely hungry but in the last few weeks I've noticed more comfort nursing.  I was thinking

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"