Baby Names
Options

Do you think ...

There's gonna be 5 Olivia's in a class when this 2013 baby finally goes to school?? Hubby loves the name and I like it, but the popularity is holding me back. I Iive in NJ ... I just don't want her to always be in a class full of Olivia's.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Do you think ...

• Options
    Maybe not 5 but a few.  Its very popular.  My cousin just had a baby 6 months ago and lives in NJ....YUP Olivia.  She didn't care that it was popular.  If you love it go for it.  In the 80s and 90s I had lots of Jennifers and Mich
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
  • Options

maybe?

if olivia is your favorite name, i think you should use it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's a lovely name. My friend had the most popular name of her birth year and she told me she didn't care that there were 2 or 3 girls with her name because she loved her name. Now as an adult, she still loves her name and those school years are been and
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsCFB:

maybe?

if olivia is your favorite name, i think you should use it.

I agree.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• Options
    We used Olivia regardless of popularity.  I still haven't met another baby named Olivia.  My friend's niece is 6, she's the only other Olivia I know IRL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's possible, but it's also possible to have mulitple students with the same less-popular name. I had 3 Breannas and 3 Brittanys together in one classroom.

When I was growing up, I had 2 Leannes and 2 Nadines in my class.

Yet, I was the on

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    imageMrsCFB:
    maybe?if olivia is your favorite name,nbsp;i think you should use it.

I agree with this. Al
  • Options
    imageMrsCFB:
    maybe?if olivia is your favorite name,nbsp;i think you should use it.

Agreed!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"