May 2013 Moms
Options

Pottery Barn Kids Rocker/Glider?

Anyone have one? I tried out a glider at Lazy Boy, but felt the back was way too short. Then I tried the Graham Glider at West Elm, but the arms felt funny to me. 

So one night this week, when DH gets off early enough, we're going to head to PB Kids. They have a couple of their gliders in the store, but not all. Do you have one, and have anything good/bad to say about? 

I'd really like to have a slipcover option. That is super appealing to me since we have a big black dog who manages to make everything dirty fast, even if he's not allowed on it. 

Re: Pottery Barn Kids Rocker/Glider?

• Options
    I tried the comfort glider in PBK and it was so comfortable... But we ended up getting a glider as a gift, so I didn't get it.
  • Options
    I got a glider from Best Chairs through our local furniture store.  The one I tried at the store is super comfy and I've heard LOTS of good things about them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the PB Comfort glider and ottoman, and it is so comfy! It took a full 10 to 11 weeks to come in, though, unless you're okay with one of the quick ship twill fabrics.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imagedoctabroccoli:
    We have the PB Comfort glider and ottoman, and it is so comfy! It took a full 10 to 11 weeks to come in, thoug
  • Options
    We have the PBK Comfort Grand glider.  I am absolutely obsessed with it.  It is extremely comfortable and I love the slipcover option because the dog has already slobbered all over it.  My H is a big guy and he fits comfortably in it. &nbsp
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"