Pre-School and Daycare
Options

goodie bags for a party

we.just went to DD's friend's party and his mother just throws the type of party (every year) that just makes me feel inadequate. Im trying to make goodie bags for DD's party and Im torn. so far i have a bouncy ball, kazoo, pencil, notepad and glow bracelet, and instead of a bag, i bought little buckets with sandcastle bottoms. it still seems empty. im thinking goldfish or teddy grahams, maybe a little bag of m&ms and a lolly pop. is that too much? im not out to compete wwith the other mom, but i just cant help it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: goodie bags for a party

• Options
    I made mix cds for every party and they are a huge hit! We love to get them at other parties too. I can not think of any other memorable party favors. Balloons are nice too. We got them at the local $1 store.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Is there a theme for the party...? DS had a pirate party this year and the goodie bags had pirate rubber duckies, coins, mini telescopes, and a ring pop.

Bubbles and snacks are always a hit, but things like bouncy balls and noise makers get

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check the dollar bin at Target. The last time I was there, they had books. I grabbed Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, The Lion King, amd 101 Dalmatians from there. That has been the biggest goodie bag hit at our parties.
  • Options
    Wow - what you have done already seems way over the top to me.  At parties around here the kids have a small bag with a few treats (candy, the pouch applesauce or some crackers) with a junky toy or 2.  For my DD's 5th birthday a few weeks ago I
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options

imagejlw2505:
    Wow - what you have done already seems way over the top to me.  At parties around here the kids have a small bag
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"