May 2013 Moms
Options

Movement

Today I have felt the most movement. I think she forgot to invite me to her dance party!! LoL I?m pretty shocked since she had me up all night sick. You can literally see my belly shaking and her going crazy in there, it is pretty cool. How much movements have you guys noticed recently?

Re: Movement

• Options
    tons!!! from one side to the other. I tell dh she's in there doing disco moves.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very little until about 3 weeks ago. Now she moves around literally nonstop all day every day!! I love watching my belly move around. It's almost like I have an alien inside my belly :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My little guy has been very active lately, especially at night! I love watching him move from one side of my belly to the other. He gets the hiccups all the time, I took a video of them the other day and sent it to my mom and sister who live out of sta

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageames519:

I will miss having him moving around in my belly but cannot wait for him to arrive!

O

• Options
    So much lately! Not as many kicks and punches as I used to get but lots of rolls, whole body pushes, knees and elbows. I too almost felt a bit sick cause she was moving so much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"