July 2012 Moms
Options

Scary!

One of my old High School friends on Facebook just posted she is pregnant and is having a girl! She has two boys.

The kicker... She is about 15 weeks along and just found out by accident. She has had a regular period all this time and decided to take a test because she was randomly growing a belly. 

With all these phantom kicks and a regular period I'm seriously about to go buy a test just in case. Holy Hell that is my worst fear. Especially with all the alcohol consuming I do.  Omg Omg Omg. Even though it took a whole lotta trying and a year and a half the last time its funny how just the thought of an unplanned oops can send you into a panic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14

Re: Scary!

• Options
    Yikes! Mirena don't fail me!!!
    What just happened in my diaper?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagehijoi:
    That would suck! Thank goodness my phantom kicks are gas. I just fart the baby away!

Ehl Oh Eh

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Eff. Now I have to go POAS.

• Options
    best of luck to you!!!!!!!!

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options
    KarmBKarmB member
    my mother had her period for 4mths into all 4 of her pregnancies. Well I know its not the actual period but..

• Options
    I got pregnant with my first while on the pill.  I did not know I was pregnant until I was a few days past 14 weeks! I hadn't gained any weight yet the only thing that made me think "hmm, could I?" was when my dog jumped up on my stomach and somethin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"