Parenting
Options

Random Thoughts and Rants

Lay em out there ladies!

I think I may be allergic to red wine. Every time I drink a bottle I get a sore throat and my nose gets all stuffy, plus I get poopy issues. So I think I need to stop trying to drink it and stick with white wine.

I love that Rosie is being loads more fun lately, but she is the clingiest thing ever! I haven't peed alone since we switched her bed. It's getting annoying.

Cade is growing like a freaking weed. He went through his 12 week growth spurt and now his 3-6 month clothing is fitting kind of tight. His pants right now are more like capri's. Thank god his new clothes should be here today. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Random Thoughts and Rants

• Options
    M0ONM0ON member
    I just cant handle the dogs in your sig. I just cant.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    @nana - do you have dairy issues?  My dad has a pretty severe lactose intolerance and he discovered that some red wines use milk proteins as stabilizers, which would set off his physical reactions.
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's gorgeous outside and DS1 has been a little turd today so he lost the privilege of going outside.

I'm annoyed because now that means I can't go outside either. Why oh why can't he just listen and not argue and back talk?
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Options
    I deactivated my Facebook a couple weeks ago for the remainder of Lent but I went on to DH's yesterday to read some of what people were posting about the SCOTUS cases. Sacrifice fail.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really hope the weather prediction is wrong for Easter Sunday. Soooo sick of rain.

Methinks pizza was a terrible idea. I'm lethargic as hell.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekj07:
    @nana - do you have dairy issues?  My dad has a pretty severe lactose intolerance and he discovered that some red w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kj07kj07 member
    I am so ready to go home.  DH had the day off with DS.  This morning he took DS on the bus and the light rail on their way to a city park with a train ride.  And then they eat lunch at the build-your-own-grilled-cheese place.  Good thi
    photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options
    Today is DH's last day of paternity leave and I think that's good for everyone. He's been really great for the most part and I don't want to micromanage him, so I've been keeping my mouth shut. But some of the things he's doing with DS1 are driving me cra
  • Options
    Daycare was closed today so I took the day off. DS woke up earlier than usual. We hunted Easter eggs, got ds's hair cut, met dh for lunch, went to the park, then to the grocery. I'm exhausted. DS didn't nap, so he went to bed early because he was cra

• Options
    Holidays make me a little sad. I grew up with 15 cousins and holidays were always so much fun with family. I now live 2 hours from home, where dh grew up. There are no little kids in dh's family. His 30 yo brother is still single, and it doesn't look

• Options

My daughter is definitely on the mend. She got sick over our spring break--so all the fun things I had planned, we had to cancel. Today she was definitely feeling better--but still sick, so we stayed home all day--and most of it was spent fighting naps

My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    If my running playlist were to be a category guessed on the 10,000dollar pyramid, it would be "music played at a gay bar".

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    If my running playlist were to be a category guessed on the 10,000dollar pyramid, it would be "music played at a
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

imagemissyishe

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"