new and need help

2»

Re: new and need help

• Options
    imageDccornel:
    imageamarissa85:
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imageDccornel:
    Mud ... I ironically saw her post on the baby naming community ... She's thinking of ebony Diamond, btw ... People started coming up with names to jibe her, to which she considerably agreed upon.

Wow how rude of you AND ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CYBER STALKING ME? I asked the name experts THEIR opinion I didnt ask for YOU to comment.

What exactly makes them name experts? Do they have a PHD in baby names? Please give me a break and plenty of ladies post on more than one board so I doubt she is "stalking" you. Get a life you are not that important. 

I am CRACKING up. I can't even think of anything to say besides the fact that I MUST consult the expert mothers and moms to be out there of what I will name my baby! 

This. I literally laughed extremely loud at the "Name experts".  image 

• Options
    imageDccornel:
    imageamarissa85:
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imageDccornel:
    Mud ... I ironically saw her post on the baby naming community ... She's thinking of ebony Diamond, btw ... People started coming up with names to jibe her, to which she considerably agreed upon.

Wow how rude of you AND ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CYBER STALKING ME? I asked the name experts THEIR opinion I didnt ask for YOU to comment.

What exactly makes them name experts? Do they have a PHD in baby names? Please give me a break and plenty of ladies post on more than one board so I doubt she is "stalking" you. Get a life you are not that important. 

I am CRACKING up. I can't even think of anything to say besides the fact that I MUST consult the expert mothers and moms to be out there of what I will name my baby! 

HAHA! This is making me laugh. I find it refreshing for a troll to be entertaining. So sick already of the normal trolls. haha... name experts. I wish I could get my PhD in baby names...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imagemabenner1:
    You should hope its a boy, because if its a girl and you have sex, she can get pregnant too.

Well someone here isnt the brightest crayon in the box

That is true, however, it isn't Benner.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    imagecaramia582:
    OP I'm laughing at the fact that your DH thinks "giving oral" is covering your vagina with his mouth. nbsp;Poor girl.

I usually just lurk but had to say thank you for that I am laughing so hard over this!

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options
    imageamarissa85:

imageMrs June 22nd 2000:
    I joined the knot in 2011 the bump I am new to. I am fully away that people can post on multiple boards but I find it creepy to bring up my past post in my new one

When you post MUD like drama it is usually very common and if you have been around long enough you would know that. Secondly, it is called lurking, not stalking. LURKING means you look at the board but don't post which PLENTY of ladies do here as well. Please go find a newbie link somewhere. 

Honey, calm down.  She is a troll and posting MUD (MADE UP drama).  She doesn't mean any of it. Not worth getting all upset over.  Loosen up, laugh, and move on. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    imageBlissBerry:

These gifs make my night!!! Hilarious!
    BFP #1 - 12/7/2012 - EDD 8/14/2013 - DD born 8/17/2013
    BFP #2 - 3/31/2014 - EDD 12/6/2014 - Natural miscarriage on 4/28/2014
    BFP #3 - 8/4/2014 - EDD 4/12/2015 - Chemical Pregnancy discovered on 8/13/2014

• Options

imagecaramia582:
    OP I'm laughing at the fact that your DH thinks "giving oral" is covering your vagina with his mouth.  Poor girl.

Hahaha...I thought the same thing! I cannot stop picturing that sort of oral failure.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options

imagecaramia582:
    OP I'm laughing at the fact that your DH thinks "giving oral" is covering your vagina with his mouth.  Poor girl.

Poor wording on my part. DH has a big head (well two actually) and I was worried his giant head would block the fresh air from coming in.

• Options
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imagecaramia582:
    OP I'm laughing at the fact that your DH thinks "giving oral" is covering your vagina with his mouth. Poor girl.

Poor wording on my part. DH has a big head (well two actually) and I was worried his giant head would block the fresh air from coming in.

/dead.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I usually try to steer clear of the crazies, but I need to stop in and say that this OP is my favorite. troll. ever.
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options

imageMillie1984:
    I usually try to steer clear of the crazies, but I need to stop in and say that this OP is my favorite. troll. ever.

Lol, ditto. I also enjoy the posts from people who are concerned that this is a legitimate question. 

"Name experts" hahaha tears from laughing so hard at this. 

• Options
    Prim was here, and that's all I have to say about that.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    You have to be effing kidding me!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imageCelticWife:
    Interesting... I very curious, though. How did he try to suffocate the baby during oral?

Where do you think babies get oxygen from? If he gives me oral he is blocking the baby from getting fresh air. Before you ask if undies and pants do this too yes they do. Thus why I only wear dresses.

HAHAHA thanks, you made my day! I am taking away my underwear now and calling my dr as I have been suffocating my baby for the last five months O.O 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options
    imagesandraynic:
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imageCelticWife:
    Interesting... I very curious, though. How did he try to suffocate the baby during oral?

Where do you think babies get oxygen from? If he gives me oral he is blocking the baby from getting fresh air. Before you ask if undies and pants do this too yes they do. Thus why I only wear dresses.

HAHAHA thanks, you made my day! I am taking away my underwear now and calling my dr as I have been suffocating my baby for the last five months O.O 

LMAO!! Yeah this is definitely MUD!!! I better go strip of my work pants and undies my baby is suffocating...

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

This is hilarious, hah.

But the idea of breathing vag air for like, 9 months makes me want to hurl *vom* 

image image

• Options
    imageMrs June 22nd 2000:

imagemabenner1:
    You should hope its a boy, because if its a girl and you have sex, she can get pregnant too.

Well someone here isnt the brightest crayon in the box

Someone this stupid should not be allowed to procreate. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bahaha thank you for the laugh, I needed that!!!!

• Options
    I am thoroughly entertained by this :D and if this is a genuine concern I think you should speak to your OB to get the pregnancy facts! Also, you do realise that your cervix is closed, therefore "vag" air prob wouldnt even get through to your baby anyway!!!
  • Options
    So.... Does this mean if I'm not constantly queefing then my baby isn't exhaling?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Im laughing so hard I cant breathe...good thing I have my vagina. Crisis averted!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"