Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Carseat Q

Looking for carseat recommendations for a less bulky carseat currently have Britax for our 2 year old. He is a big 2 year old and his feet already hit the back of the seat when my husband is driving. We want a van but that won't happen for awhile so figured we'd get a booster type of carseat. TIA!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Carseat Q

• Options
    What model britax is he currently riding in and is he forward facing or rear facing? What does he weigh and how tall is he?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Boulevard and he is fwd facing. He is 30 lbs and about 40 inches long.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure I understand the question. Your FF toddler's feet are touching the front driver seat and you want to put him in a different seat?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I guess I'm looking for booster seat recommendations since they are less bulky than convertible seats.
  • Options
    You could get a 5pt harness to booster seat, but it's not going to be any slimmer than a convertible.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options

You could look at the diono radian or the britax frontier, recaro prosport, graco nautilus, evenflo securekid or harmony defender. They are all 5 point harnesses that become boosters later. A child needs to be a bare minimum of 4 years and 40 lbs to us

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"