Babies on the Brain
Options

Visiting Family

Last month, I started the process of getting ready to start TTC.  I started on the prenatal vitamins, exercising more, eating better, etc.  DH and I are planning on starting to try around our one year anniversary. We are going to be going to visit my family and then spending a week with his family on vacation.  I still want to take the vitamins while we are out of town but don't want to have the family get excited when they see the vitamins.  Any advice? 

Re: Visiting Family

• Options
    Put them in your medicine bag and take them at night. My OB says that every woman in her child bearing years should take a prenatal so I've been taking them for years.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    If you are worried take the # you need in a ziplock bag with you. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went out of town with family this past weekend, and I just packed them in a ziplock bag.  Almost treated them the same as birth control pills when we were preventing.  Took them at night, kept them in the bottom part of my bag, and was discre
    TTC 1.0
    17 months TTC and 1miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy, rainbow baby born 2/16/15
    TTC 2.0
    16 months TTC, 2 chemical pregnancies, EDD 6/3/17
  • Options
    Um...just leave them in your bag and take them when you're alone? Easy enough.....
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, ziplock bag it is!  Both families are very nosy and both sets of parents are kind of baby crazy right now so we didn't want to get everyone's hopes up.  With both moms any time I'm feeling under the weather, they ask if I could
  • Options
    imagetristalwedding:
    Thanks everyone, ziplock bag it is! nbsp;Both families are very nosy and both sets of parents are kind of baby craz
  • Options
    I put all of my pills in one of those pill boxes that has the days of the week on them, so even if someone where to come across them they would have no idea what they really are. And I totally get wanting to keep them hidden, my mom would go bonkers if sh
  • Options
    Start with stop over thinking it.  It's a vitamin, not a sonogram.  Secondly, I'd keep your family out of your bags.  Unless you're leaving your crap sprawled around public spaces or walking around the room proclaiming "WELL, IT'S ABOUT TIM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"