Colorado Babies

Ft Collins

Looking for moms in the area. I am due late August and this will be my first.

Re: Ft Collins

• Hey! I'm due Aug 7 and live in the area; not in FoCo but in one if the small towns nearby.

image  image 

BFP #1 11/26/2012, EDD 8/7/2013, Elise Anne born 8/1/2013
    BFP #2 8/21/2014, EDD 4/11/2015, M/C 9w5d, D&C 9/17/2014
  • Awesome would love to meet up sometime!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Fo Co. I would love to meet with some moms to be in the area. 
  • Hello, I am due Mid August with my First. Pretty new to the area and live near Fort Collins. Let me know when you want to me I would love to meet new women in the area
  • I'm a first time mom due in late August and live near Fort Collins. I'd love to meet new moms in the area!
  • Hi, ladies. My baby was born 8/19. I would love to meet up. Maybe we could start a group...for all the August moms. I'm in fort collins.
  • Hey mamma!!! I found you on here!!! <3 johnnie :)
  • Hey there! I live in Fort Collins. I'm currently a mommy to a 2.5 year old daughter and am approximately 5 weeks pregnant with my second. I'm just looking for mommies with children who would be interested in play dates and such.
  • I'm 12 weeks pregnant my EDD is April 17th. I'm doing classes at Salud Family Health Center. Would love to know if there are any more mommy to be's living in that area.
  • I'm a FTM due in January. I'm also taking classes at salud. Hope your pregnancy is going well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"