February 2012 Moms

SOOOO Pissed...Dr Bill

I seriously just a doctor bill in the mail...from 12/7/11!!!  This was a time when I was taken to L&D after one of my many growth ultrasounds/nst where the stupid tech took forever, leaving me on my back for too long, causing Ian's heart rate to drop.  I'm so mad right now I can't hardly even type for crying!  I paid everything in full when I got my income tax money this year.  This should've all been done and over with.  So, I called the billing office and they said that they never sent me a bill on this.  So, I asked why in the HE!! am I just now getting one almost a year and a half later?  They had no reason, other than the fact that it "probably just got over looked, and they're going through accounts to clear up unpaid bills."  WTF?  After I had Ian they waited a whopping 2 months before I was sent to collections, for the bills from having him...but they're just "now" going to send me a bill for something prior to that time?  I got a bill from this.  I remember getting it because I remember the total and I remember being pissed off then that it was going to be included in on what I was paying towards my deductible, ahead of time, for delivery because it was going to be in a prior year.  I had to go twice...so I very specifically remember this.  My insurance company is closed for the day so I can't ask if they have a right to even bill me for this.  I'M SO PISSED!  Every time I think I might get ahead something like this comes up and I'm taking 100 steps back.  And times like this make me fuming mad at exSO because once again I'm stuck with a bill related to our son...I paid every penny out of my own pocket for having him, he gave me nothing...all copays, all deductibles, EVERYTHING!  EVERYTHING!  I'm sorry, I needed somewhere to get this out...sorry it had to be to you all! :( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: SOOOO Pissed...Dr Bill

• This happened to me once.  A doctor's office tried to bill me for an x-ray 2 years later, and they said that my insurance had denied it because it was past the claim filing deadline.  I pushed back and told them that it is not my fault that t

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • **HUGS**  I'm sorry this is happening to you :(  I would also be super pissed! I hope maybe your insurance company can help you out.  
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya about just getting ahead and then something comes up. Hopefully your insurance company will be able to help you with this.
  • So sorry! I absolutely having to deal with things that fall between the cracks between insurance companies and billing departments. We're going through something similar!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I remember when all this first happened because I was pissed about it.  It was in 2011 and I wasn't going to deliver 'til 2012 and all that I was paying up front was for delivery deductible and out of pocket for 2012.  I remember talking to them

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"