January 2011 Moms

Activities?

What activities are you all doing that are educational at home, if you aren't doing pre-school? We just try to get him to say his alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors. Thanks in Advance.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Activities?

• We are just going about day to day things. Like she helps me cook, and we count out the eggs and what not. We do the laundry, and we name the colors, and each item.  I got her some flash cards and she is starting to (very slowly) recorgnize certai

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We basically quiz Kain as we go about our day.  If I had him something I ask him what color it is, or what shape it is.  He is really good with his colors, even some odd ones like turquoise except he doesnt get red right (makes me wonder if some
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I honestly attribute JT's knowledge to Nick Jr. Seriously, he knows his alphabet/letters, numbers, and colors but I don't think I spend all that much time on those things. LOL

We read, talk about colors with random objects, learned numbers with a

• I can't get Makenzie to sit still long enough to teach her anything.  So, I teach her things by reading books, computer games, and just every day activities.

• imageMom2Mack1:
    I can't get Makenzie to sit still long enough to teach her anything.  So, I teach her things by reading books,
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"