Arkansas Babies
Options

Are there any other pregnant moms that live near Springfield, MO?

I don't know why, but for some reason is has me bunched in with the Arkansas Babies board instead of Missouri. I was wondering if there were any other moms-to-be here that live in or near Springfield, MO. I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant and due October 7, 2013. It would be really nice to get to know some other moms that live in my area. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Are there any other pregnant moms that live near Springfield, MO?

• Options
    I'm south of you - just over the AR border. We spend alot of time in Springfield running around (I grew up there, feels like home to me). I'm 8weeks - haven't picked the due date yet. Just wanted to say hiiiii! :)
  • Options

I live in Republic and work in Springfield, and this website also has me under for Akansas board as well?  Not sure how that worked?  I just recently found out that I was pregnant this week, but can't get into the doctor for another two weeks.  So right now not sure how far along I am right now, but very excited! :)

Ashley

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HI there... I realize that this is an old post and u r probably not prego anymore lol.. which btw we must have had our babies around the same time.. I was due the 4th of oct and had her on sep 28th :) Im prego again.. due end of nov! I live about 1 hr away from Springfield in a small town called El Dorado Springs ... Hope all is well
  • Options
    I am, I live south of Springfield. This will be my 4th. I'm due Dec 1!
  • Options
    I'm in Springfield. EDD 12/22!
  • Options
    I'm also near Springfield. EDD 10/23
  • Options
    Joplin

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"