Pre-School and Daycare

The Croods: 3D or not

Just wondering if anyone here is planning on taking your preschooler to see the movie.  I cant decide if I should take my 3 year old to the 3D showing or not.  Im ok with paying the extra $ for 3D but Im not sure if she will keep the glasses on for the entire movie or if she will get freaked out with the 3D animation.  Which version are taking your LO to?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: The Croods: 3D or not

• imagefredalina:
    My LO does great at the movies, but she won't keep the glasses on. She still watches the blurry film happily lol. S
    m/c 2013
  • rsd12rsd12 member
    I won't bring them to 3d. Not good for their eyes. I don't think my youngest would wear the 3d glasses either.
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Loading the player...
  • We are taking DS but not the 3D.  No way will he keep the glasses on.  We have a 3D tv and can't watch any of the shows with him since he won't wear them.  He just tries to watch without...he doesn't care that it is all fuzzy.  So
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My 3 year old has seen 3D movies at the Museum of Science.  He keeps the glasses on, but the movies are shorter and he sees his older siblings wearing them.  The 3D glasses can be big for little heads so have your daughter wear a headband. &nbsp
    Smiley: April '05 Rocky: May '06 Tex: July '09
  • imagefredalina:
    My LO does great at the movies, but she won't keep the glasses on. She still watches the blurry film happily lol. S
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLoCarb:

imagefredalina:</str
  • Not, my kids don't keep the glasses on.  Its not worth the $ for us.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We took DS1 to Monsters Inc 3D back in December and he kept them on for most of the movie. They had smaller glasses for the kids too.

• nah82nah82 member
    We took our 3 year old to see both Finding Nemo and Monsters, Inc. in 3D.  He left the glasses on the whole time and had a blast!  They had special kid sized glasses specifically for these movies, so no worries about them not fitting.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We took our 3yo to see the regular version, not 3D, because I was convinced she wouldn't keep the glasses on.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"