Pre-School and Daycare

Cups for preschool

What brand of cup does your LO bring to preschool?  We have the playtex no spill sippy cups, but is that to "baby-ish" for preschool?  What about a thermos?  Do those wash well, I feel as if the tops of thermos' don't get really clean.  Thanks!

Re: Cups for preschool

• Our school allowed water cups one summer before it was banned from kids spilling too often. I found 'thermos' type cups for $10 at TRU. The kind w/ the name or a design on them. Very easy to wash. Two pieces-mouth and bottle I would place in the dishwashe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • rsd12rsd12 member
    Water bottle. We only send water to school.
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't send sippy cups, the kids drink from regular little cups. When he was at dc we sometimes sent the take 'n toss sippy cups.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are not supposed to send a cup with a lid. So I send the dollar party cups with characters on them.

otherwise, I'd do a cup with a straw. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We send DD with a thermos - I think the brand is Foogo.  Everything goes in the dishwasher, and it's been fine so far.
  • If the school asks you to send water, I'd find a toddler sports bottle that has a flip-up spout.

If you're not being specifically asked to provide your child water at preschool, don't send anything -- they probably already have drink cups. <

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • imageneverblushed:
    If the school asks you to send water, I'd find a toddler sports bottle that has a flipup spout.If you're not being sp
  • We give DS a thermos water bottle each day.
    m/c 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"