Virginia Babies
Options

VB doctor

We are moving to Virginia Beach in a few weeks.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a good OB in the area?  I am tricare standard and plan on delivering at the Virginia Beach hospital.  Any information is appreciated!

Thanks! 

Re: VB doctor

• Options
    I go to The Group for Women, which is a pretty large practice in the area & highly recommend them.  Although, I do not know if they accept Tricare.  I can tell you that Virginia Beach General no longer delivers babies and hasn't for a few years.  There is a brand new hospital called Sentara Princess Anne in VB that does, and so does Sentara Leigh on Kempsville Road near the 264 split.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the information.  Is there anyone in particular you would recommend at The Group for Women?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry to reply so late.  I go to Dr. Harris-Proctor and LOVE her.  She has such a wonderful bedside manner and a calming way about her.  Highly recommend.  I also saw Dr. Pirkle once a few years ago but don't know her care well enough to reivew her but she seemed very knowledgable as well. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I go the Greenbrier Ob/gynnin Chesapeake. It's about a 15 min drive. I am also on standard and have no problem with them at all. I see dr. Bass.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"