April 2012 Moms
Options

What's your LO'S Nap Schedule Now?

Now that L has figured out how to navigate her way around the crib and pull up, she can't settle down in to her normal nap schedule.  She's usually 2 naps a day - 10:30-12:00 and 3:30-5:00.  I shudder at the thought of her dropping her first nap already!  Just wondering what everyone else's nap schedule is like and how much daytime sleep they're getting now that we're approaching the big 1 year mark!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's your LO'S Nap Schedule Now?

• Options
    I wake C up around 6am to take her to MILs, so she usually falls back asleep around 6:30am and sleeps until 8am or so. I don't really consider that a nap. She still takes a 1 hour nap around 10am and a 2 hour nap around 2pm. I'm a little nervous about her
  • Options
    My LO is down to one nap a day. She usually sleeps from about 12-2pm, give or take a little. She's been on that schedule for a couple of months now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our naps haven't really changed since the 5 month mark. He naps from 9:00-10:00 or 10:30 and then again from 1:00-2:30 or 3:00.  Goes to bed at 7 and wakes up too early (ugh) between 5-5:30. 

I'm hoping these naps stick around for a wh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    R has been uninterested in his AM nap, sometimes he takes it but most of the time he doesn't. So he has been taking an afternoon nap at around 1:30 until 3:30 or 4. He wakes for the day around 8:30 goes to bed by 8 to 9 at night.

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Options
    Lo sleeps at night from 7-7am, then naps (if at home, not daycare) from about 9:30/10 - 12. But that's it! She rests around 4:30/5pm, but that's just sucking her fingers while I watch Ellen. :)
  • Options

My LO is also down to one nap a day. Her waking time varies from 6:30-8, so her nap time varies as well. But she usually lasts 4 1/2-5 hrs from waking before she naps. Then she'll nap for 2-3 1/2 hrs. Occasionally she'll take another short nap (un

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My girls wake up at 5.30-6.30, and fall asleep within an hour so I don't really consider that to be their wake up time. Then they wake up around 9 AM, and nap between 11 and 1. Their second nap is usually around 3 or 4 PM, but occasionally I can't get the
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"