Delaware Babies

Pregnancy yoga

Hi. I am a STM and last pregnancy I loved yoga. It really helped with some of my aches and tightness.

I know there is a class on Sundays at the Birth Center but that isn't going to work for my schedule. Does anyone know of any other classes on week nights in Wilmington?

Re: Pregnancy yoga

• I'm sure they're out there but I couldn't find any other than the one at the Birth Center. It didn't fit my schedule either so I did prenatal yoga videos that were on OnDemand. Is that an option for you?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Christiana has one, but that's not in Wilmington.  It's 5:15-6 on weeknights.  I haven't taken it yet, but a friend of mine enjoyed it
    Met 6.12.09 Engaged 09.29.10 I Do 10.22.11 
    BFP #1 8.19.12 Ectopic 8.29.13
    BFP #2 1.14.13 DS 10.6.13 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo 3e4e397b-bd1a-4854-a3fc-944df770c8e5_zps809b131e.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure where you are, but I attended a class in Middletown at Serenity Yoga for a few weeks.  My schedule ended up changing so I couldn't continue but the teacher and other girls were awesome.  It was every Tuesday night I believe. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • There's a groupon for zen yoga in Newark.  Apparently they have prenatal yoga classes as well.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • I just bought the groupon for the Zen Den in Newark and it has pre-natal yoga on saturdays i believe, hoping to start it this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"