Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Recommend your child's conditioner

California Baby isn't cutting it anymore.

Need suggestions, I have 2 with lots of hair!

girls photo zvczv.jpg

Re: Recommend your child's conditioner

• Options
    We buy "Fairy Tales" brand at the kid salon and it's the only "kid" conditioner that will work for DD. Also tried the shampoo/conditioner combos and the Jason Organic one but they don't do enough detangling. Before trying Fairy Tales, I would use my condi
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm glad you asked this. Dd's hair is a flyaway mess and while I usually go for the organic kind, I was hurting thinking of paying that much for conditioner if it wasn't going to work well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My sister is a cosmologist and she gets us salon quality shampoo and conditioner for DD1. Her hair is very long ( much longer than my year and half old soggy pic!) and very thick, she thinks she is Rapunzle, and the kid stuff stopped cutting it long ag

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has a ton of thick hair, and I just use regular Aveeno conditioner.  I use very little, and only on the bottom half of her hair.
  • Options
    I just use mine. Am I missing something? Any reason why children need special conditioner? (I understand shampoo- tear-free) 
  • Options

imagelauren&matt:
    I just use mine. Am I missing something? Any reason why children need special conditioner? (I understand sham
  • Options
    I use conditioner for color treated hair, I didn't think that was good to use on their hair.  I have tried Suave, Avon, and the Loreal for kids with the shampoo and conditioner and non of them have worked. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"