Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

oxo tot sprout highchair-thoughts on tray?

Hi!

I will be honest- appearance appears matters to me. I really don't want a nursery print. I love the look of this high chair as well as that it converts and is supposedly easy to clean up.

My concern is that the tray isn't dishwasher safe and doesnt have the plastic snap on trays to minimize mess. Is this a pain?

I am also considering the boon flair (I am not much for ultra modern design) and the graco 4-in-1.

TIA! 

Re: oxo tot sprout highchair-thoughts on tray?

• Options

can't comment on the oxo (although I do love most of their products!). We do have the Boon Flair chair and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! it comes with 2 snap on trays (easy to clean) and the whole chair is made of seamless plastic, so it's SO easy to clean the

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

thankyou-I am considering that one too. good to hear its as great as I hear

:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love our Oxo tot high chair.  I just wipe it down with a soapy rag.  After 9 months of use it still looks new.  We havent had the issue with it taking on water or staining from spaghetti sauce.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    I don't have any of those high chairs (I have a Fisher Price space saver) but I think a dish washer safe tray is overrated. The chair I have has a dish washer safe tray, but if I put it in the dish washer, I wouldn't have any room to wash my dishes! It ta

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have the sprout. I love it. I wouldn't stick a tray in the dishwasher even if I could. I don't run it often enough and a tray would take up way too much room. I just wipe it down and let it air dry. It is easy.

It has a nice small footprint

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options
    thanks everyone - I was really hung up on a dishwasher safe tray but your comments made good sense. I ordered it off amazon while it's 15% off (code 15baby15)
  • Options
    I guess this is a little after the fact, but I have the Boon Flair as well and I LOVE it.  It's so easy to clean and I love the removeable trays, especially as busy as workdays get, it's nice to throw the liner in the dishwasher after breakfast on ou
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"