Indiana Babies
Options

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  How often do you dream in your sleep?  Do you dream about normal, every day things or crazy things? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weekly Check-In

• Options

1. FInally feeling better, about 75%. I had horrible side effects from an antiobiotic and it took me DOWN over the weekend ;/

2. Highlight: the big IU win! Also, Jocelyn had her last basketball game of the season, so that was fun.

Lowlight: Feeling so miserable.

3. Looking forward to Jocelyn's birthday party at the Children's Museum on Saturday!

4. I haven't been dreaming (or remembering dreams) very much lately. But when I do dream, they are usually based on reality but can have some bizarre elements. I dream about work a lot, especially if I'm working long hours - that sucks because then it seems like I never leave! I used to have several recurring dreams about important events in my life, but not lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you? In need of coffee...lots of it!  Too many late nights in the last week or so has really gotten to me. 

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: Alone time!  I went to the movies and then to Walmart all by myself...bliss.  Lowlight: time change, taking an hour away from my already too precious sleep.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Yesterday I went to my first MOPs meeting since December.  We took a break, and then I had planned on going to a couple before DS was born, but he came a little early.  I love having that time with other moms!  Also, we might go do something with some friends this weekend.  We will likely have to drive an hour to Evansville and drag the kids stuff to stay with the in laws, but it will be worth it.

4.  How often do you dream in your sleep?  Do you dream about normal, every day things or crazy things? I dream  ALL of the time.  Never about normal things.  And I will have a lot of reoccuring, only slightly different dreams.  Lots about people being after me, or tornados, or snakes. Hmmm, I just realized I have a lot of bad dreams. Too many scary movies probably.

photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"