Snarky and T-TTC

I hope everyone

had a better Monday then I did! I went to have my tire changed and the guy didn't tighten the lug nuts. I thought everything was fine until I got 20 feet or so from the shop and realized that something was terribly wrong, lesson learned! Next thing I know I'm going down and my tire, rim and all are flying past my window! I made it to the right of the road after sliding 20 feet and burying my axle and tire wheel in the ground! Luckily I was by myself, the tire missed my window by a couple inches and I didn't hit anything other the ground or any other cars! The tire didn't either! I have a bad strain all the way from my neck to my lower back and a pinched nerve in my shoulder but I'm glad my injuries aren't worse, at least not that we can tell right now! I can't sleep because of the meds they gave me but I can barely move without them! Okay, whiney vent over! Thanks for listening and if you read the whole post, bless your heart!
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: I hope everyone

• OMG!!!! How scary!!!! I'm glad you're ok, I hope the soreness goes away soon! Hugs!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you so much! I'm pretty sore today and the meds are making me feel sick but helping some!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • That is crazy! Glad you are okay. I hope you complained about that mechanic.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks! I definitely did! I don't think he has a job anymore!
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"