Colorado Babies

obgyn in parker?

Just moved to the area and found out I'm pregnant :) Anyone have any recommendations for a good OB in the Parker area?

Re: obgyn in parker?

• I love Ridgegate OBGYN, but they are out of Skyridge hospital so that would be a little bit of a drive. It's also known as Spa Ridge because its a really nice place to deliver.
    Congrats on the move and new baby!!
  • My sister, Megan Woodman, is an OB at Parker Adventistpractice is called Integrated ob/gyn!
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the OB/GYN Center!  They are in both Parker and Sky Ridge and deliver at both hospitals.  I see Dr. Etten there and she's amazing!
  • Dr Tara Wiebe is at Parker Adventist on S Parker Rd and 470, she is amazing!
  • After doing some research on the web I went with Dr. Tozer at Esprit Women Care which is located at Parker Adventist. She had really good reviews and so far I could not be happier with my decision. Also Esprit Women Care is an all Women clinic if that makes any deference. 
  • Good luck! I have heard good things about Dr. Woodman and about Dr.Lan at Esprit. I live in Denver. I am still shopping but I'd rather take a drive for a good doc than be close to home for a different kind ;
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Melissa Zart at ridgegate obgyn/sky ridge is a doll! Megan woodman completely messed up my delivery and even one of the other drs at her practice (CHU) had to fix my stitches a week after delivery I was in so much pain because she literally sewed me CLOSED at my birth opening. Never again.

• Can you elaborate on "good"? Micheal Hall is excellent for natural birth, and worth the drive to Englewood if that is the type of Dr. you are looking for. I have heard his bedside manner is a little odd, with a dry sense of humor, but if a naturally minded Dr. is what you define as good, I have met a lot of Mom's that don't care.
    Anniversary
  • imagemichelleglah:
    My sister, Megan Woodman, is an OB at Parker Adventistpractice is called Integrated ob/gyn!

I am going to her, my husband the OB nurse has been very impressed we recommend her highly !
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"