Georgia Babies
Options

georgia baby and kids

anybody shopped for baby furniture at ga baby and kids in norcross? is it worth a look?

Re: georgia baby and kids

• Options

They have a large selection of furniture in all ranges. They have some of the high end stuff that is pricey but very good quality. Some of the high end stuff can only be ordered from a place like Georgia Baby and Kids. Some of the less expensive you can see in person, and then order for cheaper from places like Hayneedle.com. It all depends on what you are looking for. Either way, I think it is good place to look and get ideas. We didn't end up buying from there because we went a completely different route. The girl that we dealt with was very nice. If you are unsure of what you want, you might want to get a hold of a copy of the "Baby Bargains" book.. They have a chapter on baby furniture with ratings of the different companies.

• Options
    I went there this weekend and was incredibly lucky to find a great deal on a floor sample crib, in perfect condition, in a make model baby bargains recommended! Definitely worth a look, I would say!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I found a great deal as well. The cost ended up about the same as Babies R Us but the quality and customer service were MUCH better. It also included toddler rails that I would have had to order separately at BRU.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageJulesDiane:

They have a large selection of furniture in all ranges. They have some of the high end stuff that is pricey but very good quality. Some of the high end stuff can only be ordered from a place like Georgia Baby and Kids. Some of the less expensive you can see in person, and then order for cheaper from places like Hayneedle.com. It all depends on what you are looking for. Either way, I think it is good place to look and get ideas. We didn't end up buying from there because we went a completely different route. The girl that we dealt with was very nice. If you are unsure of what you want, you might want to get a hold of a copy of the "Baby Bargains" book.. They have a chapter on baby furniture with ratings of the different companies.

• Options
    Sorry for the double post, my compter went haywire.  We did exactly what JulesDiane said for DS #1's furnture.  We looked at Georgia Baby then ordered from Hayneedled.  It ended up being cheaper, we didn't pay tax and if I remember correctly shipping was free as well.  The second time around we just got lazy and bought directly from Ga Baby.  Both times we've had great experiences and the sales staff are really helpful and extremely nice.  Good luck!
  • Options

We ordered DS' convertible crib (to full size bed) from GA Baby and have been very pleased. The prices are a bit more but completely worth it, IMO. We will probably shop for DD's crib there as well. 

GL!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"